Saturday, February 25, 2012

Photographic Alphabet

This is my alphabet letters before I have molded them into something worth reading. They are ordinary things that caught my eye as letters, and I enjoy thinking out of the box. This project really helped me understand how to view things as a child again. 

A                            B

C                                   D

E                                    F

G                                                H

I                                                  J

K                                   L

M                                               N

O                                                    P

Q                                                R


S                                    T

U                                               V

W                         X
 
Y                                   Z

No comments:

Post a Comment